Ball valves have a longer service life and free maintenance period, and they must depend on several factors: the normal working conditions, right temperature and pressure ratio and reasonable corrosion data.
1. When the ball valves in closed state, the pressure fluid also in valves body.
2. Before maintenance, remove the pressure of pipeline, and valves in open state.
3. Before maintenance, disconnect power and air source.
4. Before maintenance, separate actuator from stand.
5. Before disassembling, please unload pipe pressure of ball valves upstream and downstream.
6. When decomposition and reassembly, prevent damage the sealing surface of parts, especially non-metallic parts, use special tools to take out the o-rings.
7. When install flanged ball valves, bolts on the flange must be symmetrical, then screw down gradually.
8. Ball valve has different materials, such as cast steel ball valve or stainless steel ball valve. Leaning agent should compatible with rubber part, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) of the ball valves. When the working medium is gas, gasoline(GB484-89) can used to clean metal parts, non-metal parts can be cleaned by purified water or gasoline.
9. After cleaning, and the cleaning gent volatilized, the ball valve can be assembled, but it can not lay up for a long time, otherwise it will rust or be dirty.
10. Before assemble the new parts, cleaning is also necessary.