Precautions for The Use of Cast Iron Valves
Precautions for the use of cast iron valves from Casting Valve Manufacturers:
1. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
2. The double gate valve should be installed vertically (ie the valve stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is on the top).
3. The gate valve with the bypass valve should open the bypass valve before opening (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism is installed according to the specifications of the product manual.
5. If the valve is used frequently, it should be lubricated at least once a month.